Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
191 W Village Beach Rd, SANTA ROSA BEACH
Rare gulf-front home offering in ultra-exclusive Four Mile Village. Near Grand Boulevard's best shops and restaurants, there is a little-known, peaceful community thriving with canopied oaks, relic sand dunes, and 2200 ft of quiet beaches. Established in 1941 as a ''place of peace, a place of quiet,'' this legacy continues today. Located within the 350-acre Coffeen Nature Preserve, surroundings and beaches are unspoiled and private. 191 Beach Drive sits high over unharmed dunes overlooking its extremely rare 130' of beach front. Beachside, a 44 ft heated pool is anchored on 6-foot steel pilings overlooking 3 seawalls. Inside, envision a relaxed, retro modern aesthetic. The remodeled kitchen features stainless counters and high-end appliances including Sub Zero Refrigerator,Sub Zero double drawer freezer, DCS by Fisher Paykel double ovens, gas stove top and double drawer dishwasher. The kitchen overlooks a large living/dining area with tiled floors and an impressive fireplace. A split floor plan with 5 BRs and 5 BAs ensures privacy. An enclosed Florida room with floor to ceiling windows and electronic shades overlooks the pool and miles of beaches. Reminiscent of old Florida, Four Mile's gated compound of only 37 homes offers a 50-acre private lake, hiking trails, natural foliage, and frequent wild-life. Well-qualified buyers are invited to arrange a private showing.
- MLS® #817878
- Address191 W Village Beach Rd
- CitySANTA ROSA BEACH
- Zip Code32459
- Year Built1974
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,706
- Sub-TypeDetached Single Family
- StyleBeach House
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Carport
- Garage Spaces2
- PoolPool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Private, Community
- Waterfront Feet130
- Last Taxes0.00
- Days on Website10
- SubdivisionFour Mile Village
- AreaSouth Walton West
- AmenitiesDeed Access
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground
- HOA Fees2000.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- ExteriorRoof Metal, Block
- Exterior FeaturesPool - Heated, Pool - In-Ground, Fenced Privacy
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Coastal Barrier Zone
- WindowsStorm Windows
- RoofRoof Metal, Block
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Fireplace, Floor Tile, Furnished - None, Window Treatment All
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven Continue Clean, Oven Double, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Security System, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Electric, Stove/Oven Gas, Washer, Ice Machine
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Two Or More, A/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryVAN R. BUTLER
- HighSOUTH WALTON
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Destin. All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2019, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 11:15am CDT.