Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3050 Scenic Highway 98 Unit 2, DESTIN
Nestled in the heart is Destin on the beautiful beaches of Crystal Beach, this unique fully furnished three story townhome sleeps 12 people and has a gross annual income of $119,000. Enjoy three levels of deck space including a private balcony off the master suite. With private beach access, stroll right up from the beach and into the first floor suite with a kitchenette and full bathroom. The main living space is located on the second floor and offers spectacular views of the gulf! Kitchen has been completely remodeled with custom cabinetry, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout and a gorgeously renovated bathroom with a walk in shower, granite and double vanity. This rare property also offers a one car garage and a community pool!This is fantastic opportunity for a great investment or a family beach retreat!
- MLS® #789315
- Address3050 Scenic Highway 98 Unit 2
- Zip Code32541
- Year Built1981
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,147
- Sub-TypeAttached Single Unit
- ParkingGarage, Garage: Attached, Guest
- Garage Spaces1
- PoolPool - Gunite Concrt, Community, Private
- WaterfrontGULF, Shore: Beach, Unit Waterfront
- Waterfront Feet28
- Last Taxes7929.90
- Last Tax Year2017
- Days on Website6
- SubdivisionCrystal Beach T/h
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Beach, Deed Access, Pets Allowed, Pool, TV Cable Available, Waterfront, Dumpster
- UtilitiesPublic Sewer Available, Public Water Available
- HOA Fees2000.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- ExteriorFoundation Slab On Grade, Siding Stucco, Roof Dimensional Shingle
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, BBQ Pit/Grill, Deck Covered, Deck Open, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Porch Open, Shower, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Renovated
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Flood Insurance Required, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water, Restrictions, Sidewalk
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows, Storm Windows, Tinted Windows
- RoofRoof Dimensional Shingle
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Fireplace, Floor Hardwood, Floor Tile, Furnished - All, Lighting Recessed, Owner's Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment All, Guest Quarters, Lock Out, Renovated
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven:Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Washer, Central Vacuum, Cooktop
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, Ceiling Fans
- # of Stories3
- HighFORT WALTON BEACH
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gulf Coast. All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2018, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2018 at 2:45pm CST.